- Adams, Evangeline (Feb. 8, 1868)
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- Addey, John (June 15, 1920)
- 8:15 AM?,Barnsley,Yorkshire,Eng.
- Arroyo, Stephen (Oct. 6, 1946)
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Brache, Tycho (April 13, 1546)
- Kundstorp, Denmark
- Brown, W. Kenneth
- Campanus, Johannes (1297?)
- (alias-Campanella, Giovanni)
- Carter, Charles (Jan. 31, 1887)
- 10:55PM, Poole, Dorset, Eng.
- Clark, Vernon (Aug. 29, 1911)
- 1:24PM, Deer Creek, Maryland?
- Cunningham, Donna
- Onawa, Iowa
- Dobyns, Zipporah (Aug. 26, 1921)
- Chicago, Illinois
- Ebertin, Reinhold (Feb. 16, 1901)
- Gorlitz, Saxony
- Erlewine, Michael
- and Margaret
- Fagan, Cyril (May 22, 1896)
- 12:14PM, Dunsink,Dublin, Ir
- Forrest, Steven (Jan. 6, 1949)
- Mt. Vernon, New York
- Galilei, Galileo (Feb. 15, 1564)
- Pisa, Italy
- Gauquelin,Michael (Nov. 13, 1928)
- 10:20PM, Paris, France
- and Francoise (1929)
- Hand, Robert (Dec. 5, 1942)
- Plainfield, New Jersey
- Heindel, Max (Jul. 23, 1865)
- Jawer, Jeff (May 16, 194?)
- New York City, New York
- Jayne, Charles (Oct. 9, 1911)
- 10:39PM, Jenkintown, Pa.
- Johndro,L.Edward (Jan. 30,1882)
- 12:53Am,Midland, Ontario?
- Jones,Marc Edmund(Oct. 1,1888)
- 8:37AM, St Louis, Mo.
- Jung, Carl Gustav (Jul 26,1875)
- Kepler, Johann (Jan. 6,1571)
- Weil, Wurttemberg, Ger.
- Koch,Walter A.(Sep. 18,1895)
- Esslingen, Germany
- Leo, Alan (Aug. 7, 1860)
- 5:49AM, London, Eng.
- Lewi, Grant II (Jun. 8, 1902)
- Albany, New York
- Lilly, William (May 1, 1602)
- Leicestershire, England
- Llewellyn, George (Aug. 8, 1876)
- Swansea, Wales
- March, Marion D (Feb. 10, 1923)
- Nurnberg, Germany
- McEvers, Joan
- Michelsen, Neil F (May 11, 1931)
- Chicago, Illinois
- Mead, Margaret
- Morin,Jean-Baptiste(Feb. 23, 1583)
- Villefranche, France
- ?Nelson, John (1903)
- ?Newton, SirIsaac(Jan. 5, 1642)
- Nostradamus (Dec.14)
- Noon, St. Remy, France
- Rodden,Lois Mae (May 22, 1928)
- Land, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Rudhyar, Dane (Mar. 23, 1895)
12:42AM, Paris, France
- Tyl, Noel (Dec. 31, 1936)
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Volguine, Alexandre (Mar. 3, 1903)
- 5:45AM?, Novaya-Praha, Russia
- Zain, C.C. (Dec. 12, 1882)
- Iowa, USA
All true Astrologers should be willing to show their Birth Data....(my opinion).
For those who don't Know...... I write out the Birth month because in some countries they read the day 1st and not the month 1st...... 5/4/1999 could be read as May 4, 1999 or as April 5, 1999..... be aware of this.
If you'd like to learn more about some of these astrologers start looking them up here.
Biographies by Carlo Ravin
The Astrologers Memorial
Astrological Boigraphies A-K by Solstice Point
Astrological Boigraphies L-Z by Solstice Point